Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 per annum.
Benefits: Performance related bonus, 2 pay reviews per annum and up to 33 days paid holiday.
Job Type: Permanent.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 6.00pm.
Location: Based at our Head Office, South Manchester.
Unicom is actively seeking a compliance administrator who will be responsible for resolving high-level complaints either via letter or over the phone. In order to resolve the issues you will investigate customer accounts to achieve a full understanding of their complaint. You will also be required to write a response based on your findings in order to achieve a resolution on the dispute. Where a resolution cannot be achieved you may be required to assist in the preparation of case files to be presented to Ombudsman Services: Communications, the telecoms ombudsman, for a final decision.
Unicom is the UK’s largest and fastest growing independent telecommunications service provider specialising in the small to medium size business market. We are committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Investors in People, Customer First and Customer Excellence.
Skills and Experience Required
- A proven ability to demonstrate a good level of written English
- Exceptional level of accuracy and keen eye for detail
- Ability to assess individual cases in order to provide a pertinent, clear and succinct response.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Highly organised
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to build rapport and assist customers in an empathetic and confident manner
- Experience in administration or correspondence roles advantageous however transferable skills from other roles will be considered
- Graduates from an essay writing discipline are strongly encouraged to apply
- Ability to work to tight deadlines is a must
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Two salary reviews per year
- Up to 33 days holiday a year
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Training Support Scheme – External training funded by the company
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Company pension scheme
- Gym discounts
- Holiday discounts
- Discounts with major retailers and many more